3D Street Art By Joe Hill At Parco Bugis Junction

Aliens VS Predators?

I'm sure you have come across such amazing 3D pavement art from your email or facebook before.

Wouldn't you have wished to see them 'live'?

In partnership with Bugis Junction, organiser National Heritage Board has brought in renowned 3D street art artist, Joe Hill from the UK, to present two new pieces of artwork.

All Aboard!


The inspiration behind this art work

Unfortunately, it was raining the day I was there. The other artwork "DOME" which was located at an unsheltered part (between McDonalds and Starbucks) was covered with plastic sheets hence I was unable to see it but, I was able to find a photo of it.


I'm sorry to have posted this entry late for this coming Sunday (February 19) is the last day to see it.

Here are some other 3D street art from Joe Hill around the world!

 Wow, they were at ION before?

This was an artwork of Prince William and Kate's royal wedding



This is my favorite



3D Joe & Max
Website
Facebook