Video: The Magic Castle By Dong Woo Baek


Recently, I have fallen in love with this song "The Magic Castle" by Dong Woo Baek.

I got to know about this song while watching Qualifications of Men on KBS Channel when one of the participants they are auditioning for their choir sang this song.

Yes, Qualifications of Men is coming up with their third choir and the theme this time is "Family".

More on that later in another post, but first, let us enjoy this song "The Magic Castle" by Dong Woo Baek.


The Magic Castle
by Dong Woo Baek

Can you believe it?
In my dreams
You are a princess under a spell.

Although difficult trials are always blocking me

I always pledge myself
That someday I'll rescue you.

I put my two hands together and prayed,
Asking for courage and wisdom.

Beyond enchanted castle and swamp,
Deep inside the dark cave, I dimly see you.

Now hold my hand,
And feel our body floating in the air

Don't be afraid even though we fly through the sky freely

The world upon us
Is so precious when we're together.

Beyond enchanted castle and swamp,
Deep inside the dark cave, I dimly see you.

Now hold my hand,
And feel our body floating in the air

Don't be afraid even though we fly through the sky freely

The world upon us
Is so precious when we're together.

And that's Dong Woo Baek singing this song way back in 1992 when he is still a kid.

Even DBSK (东方神起) has sung a cover of this song. For those who thinks that this song belongs to DBSK, think again.

DBSK's Christmas edition featuring Yoona from SNSD (Girl's Generation)