Tribute To Hayao Miyazaki


I am in awe of this fan-made tribute to Mr. Hayao Miyazaki (宫崎 骏).

Ever since I watched "Castle In The Sky" many years ago, I was sold and became a fan instantly.

Whenever I can, I am always on the lookout for anime produced by Studio Ghibli, a film studio founded by Miyazaki.

Their attention to details is beyond words but what I am most impressed with is how they are able to string my emotions along with the story's development.

There are times when I secretly wished I was the protagonist of the story so I could walk in their footsteps and experience their adventures.


Some of my favorite Studio Ghibli anime include Grave Of The Fireflies, Totoro, Spirited Away, Castle In The Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, among many others.

I can't say for sure which is my ultimate favorite because they are all so good it would be a crime to pick just one.

Hayao Miyazaki is, without a doubt, one of the most revered anime master in this day and age. I think I might just re-immerse myself in the world of Studio Ghibli this weekend.

Will you join me?


Follow/Like
twitter: dead_cockroach
instagram: thedeadcockroach