In Memorium: David Bowie The Goblin King 1947 - 2016

David Bowie
8 January 1947 – 10 January 2016

David Bowie losses his battle with cancer two days ago.

I will not pretend that I am a very big fan of his or marvel what a musical genius he is. Sure, I have heard of his name but I know nothing about this man or the songs he sing.

The one thing I do know (apart from the fact he is a rock singer) is that he plays Jareth, the Goblin King from the movie "Labyrinth" which I never fail to watch whenever it airs on TV.

I loved that movie so much I once recorded it on VHS and now owns it on VCD (bought it from HMV  before it moves out of Singapore).


Dance Magic


As The World Falls Down


Within You

Rest in peace, David Bowie.


Follow/Like
twitter: dead_cockroach
instagram: thedeadcockroach