Qianhu Fish Farm: Marine Exposition 2015


The SG Reef Club held a marine tank competition called the "Marine Exposition 2015" at Qianhu Fish Farm last week.

I have always been amazed by the beauty of marine tanks but I already have difficulty keeping freshwater fish alive as it is so I guess I had better save myself the heartbreak from the lose of livestock and money by admiring other aquarist's tanks instead.

I took the free shuttle bus to the farm from Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange as usual and the competition is right in front of the drop off point.

There are ten marine tanks in the competition. My favorite are tanks number 3 and 4.











I did not stay for the results as it seems like it is going to rain. The judges were just arriving when I board the shuttle bus out of the farm.

Tank #3: I am attracted by the Yellow Tang and Blue Tang (aka Dory from Finding Nemo)

Tank #4: The coral seems to be floating but they are actually supported by a plastic platform below


QIAN HU FISH FARM TRADING 仟湖鱼场贸易
71 Jalan Lekar
Sungei Tengah 
Singapore 698950 

Tel: 65-6766 7087

Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/oWIyI
GPS Coordinates: 1.385053, 103.721971

Follow/Like
twitter: dead_cockroach
instagram: thedeadcockroach