Ten Years Of Incredible Journey


Today is a significant day of my life.

If you still have not realise it by now, it is both mine, and this blog's 2nd birthday.

I began blogging in 2003 on another platform before migrating to blogspot two years ago. Therefore, this year marks the tenth year of my blogging career.

I cannot believe that I have spent so much time on blogging!

Where did all the time go?

Ten years is not exactly a short period of time so I'm pretty amazed myself how I could carry on this passion of blogging for so long?

As I re-read the last ten years of my life, I realized that my perspective and outlook on life has changed alot (and so does my style of writing).

I guess one of the benefit of blogging is that it allows you to look back to see the changes in yourself many years down the road and it also serves as a witness to the many  milestones of your life.

I was flabbergasted by some of the earlier entries I wrote and I wonder why did I even posted them in the first place?

Did I really do that? What was I thinking then?  I don't even...

But I guess that's what blogging is all about! It chronicled all my embarrasing, exhilarating and even devastating moments.

In short, it is a treasure trove containing all my precious memories!

When I first started blogging, it was nothing more than a online diary where I update my life and the daily occasional rants. Never did I expect it to advance to this day where I get invited to social events, writing for clauses and even getting to know wonderful people because of it!

Blogging is a rewarding experience and it has opened many doors of opportunities for me. I hope it has been as enriching for you as it had been for me.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all you awesome peeps who have been so supportive of this blog especially the regulars who took the trouble to share my articles and leaving comments (you know who you are).

Here's a virtual toast to each and everyone of you. Let's look forward to the next ten years, hopefully!
I would like to implore you to add me on Facebook and Twitter and if it is not too much to ask for, leave a comment below maybe?

Thank you!