Closure Of Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange From 16 December 2012


With effect from Sunday, 16 December 2012, Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange will cease to serve the residents of Bukit Panjang.

Existing bus services will be re-routed and call at additional bus stops.

The closure is to make way for a new air-conditioned bus interchange that will be ready in 2015.

As I was meeting someone at the nearby Bukit Panjang Plaza today, I thought I would take some photos of the interchange for memories sake and it seems that I wasn't the only one toying with that idea as I spotted several others doing the same.

There would be a total of 11 bus services affected.

For more info, please check out the SMRT website.





The bus captains' bikes


Staff canteen









The makcik stall is gone

SPH's BUZZ news stand is gone too


The 11 affected bus services